Located south of Dijon, the Gevrey-Chambertin appellation is the top village of the Côte de Nuits. In 1847, by royal order of King Louis Philippe, the name Chambertin was attached to Gevrey and officially became Gevrey-Chambertin.
The grace of the Premier Cru "Petite Chapelle" is equal only that of its elder, the great Cru "Chapelle-Chambertin".
This is from a "warm" terroir of fine clays and pebbles that the supremacy of a sweet wine with sweet spices is born.
Food & Wine Agreement
This wine is enjoyed with noble game such as woodcock, deer or deer.